Bearsdale Springs

January 9, 2024
by

Bearsdale Springs is a picturesque flowage located in Bayfield County, boasting a tranquil setting perfect for fishing enthusiasts. With an area spanning 3 acres, this small yet pristine lake offers ample space for a peaceful angling experience. The lake’s average depth of 9 feet allows for easy access to its thriving trout population. Anglers can expect to find trout swimming through the lake’s calm and clear waters. As for the lake’s bottom composition, 1% is sandy, with no gravel or rocks, leaving 99% as soft muck. Fishing at Bearsdale Springs promises a serene and rewarding adventure for trout fishing enthusiasts of all levels.

Bearsdale Springs Facts

Type flowage
Size 3 ACRES
Depth 9 feet
County Bayfield
Bottom 1% sand, 0% gravel, 0% rock, 99% muck
Fish Trout

Bearsdale Springs Location

Mike

Mike has been coming up or living in the Northwoods since his childhood.
He is also an avid outdoorsman, writer and supper club aficionado.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Previous Story

Bear Lake (Bayfield)

Next Story

Beaupre Springs

Don't Miss