Devils Lake (Sawyer)

January 9, 2024
by

Devils Lake, located in Sawyer County, is a picturesque lake encompassing an area of 198 acres. With an average depth of 6 feet, this lake is ideal for a serene fishing experience. The bottom of the lake predominantly consists of 75% muck, while the remaining 25% features a mix of sand, gravel, and rock. Although it may not be suitable for deep water fishing, Devils Lake is a haven for panfish enthusiasts, offering an abundance of these species. Whether you prefer the tranquility of the lake or the thrill of catching panfish, Devils Lake is a must-visit destination for any fishing enthusiast in Sawyer County.

Devils Lake (Sawyer) Facts

Type lake
Size 198 ACRES
Depth 6 feet
County Sawyer
Bottom 0% sand, 5% gravel, 20% rock, 75% muck
Fish Panfish

Devils Lake (Sawyer) Location

Mike

Mike has been coming up or living in the Northwoods since his childhood.
He is also an avid outdoorsman, writer and supper club aficionado.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Previous Story

Del Stengl Lake

Next Story

Diamond Lake (Taylor)

Don't Miss