Fourth Lake

January 9, 2024

Fourth Lake is a picturesque lake located in Oneida County, boasting an area of 253 acres. With a depth reaching up to 14 feet, this lake offers a variety of fishing experiences for both novice and experienced anglers. The lake bottom composition includes 65% sand, providing a stable and comfortable environment for fish. The remaining 35% consists of gravel, rock, and muck, adding complexity and diversity to the lake’s ecosystem. Anglers will find a wide range of fish species in Fourth Lake, including Musky, Panfish, Largemouth Bass, Smallmouth Bass, Northern Pike, and Walleye, making it an ideal destination for a rewarding fishing expedition.

Fourth Lake Facts

Type lake
Size 253 ACRES
Depth 14 feet
County Oneida
Bottom 65% sand, 10% gravel, 20% rock, 5% muck
Fish Musky, Panfish, Largemouth Bass, Smallmouth Bass, Northern Pike and Walleye

Fourth Lake Location


Mike has been coming up or living in the Northwoods since his childhood.
He is also an avid outdoorsman, writer and supper club aficionado.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Previous Story

Folz Pond

Next Story

Fox Lake (Oneida)

Don't Miss