Lake Pleasant

January 9, 2024

Lake Pleasant, located in Vilas County, is a picturesque fishing destination for enthusiasts seeking tranquility and abundant catch. Spanning across 14 acres, this beautiful lake offers a depth of 24 feet, providing an ideal habitat for various fish species. With a sandy bottom constituting 10% of its floor and muck making up the remaining 90%, Lake Pleasant offers diverse underwater terrain for fish to thrive. Anglers visiting this lake can expect to reel in a variety of panfish, such as crappie and bluegill, as well as the prized largemouth bass. With its serene ambiance and promising fishing opportunities, Lake Pleasant is a must-visit for any avid angler.

Lake Pleasant Facts

Type lake
Size 14 ACRES
Depth 24 feet
County Vilas
Bottom 10% sand, 0% gravel, 0% rock, 90% muck
Fish Panfish and Largemouth Bass

Lake Pleasant Location


Mike has been coming up or living in the Northwoods since his childhood.
He is also an avid outdoorsman, writer and supper club aficionado.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Previous Story

Lake of the Woods (Vilas)

Next Story

Lake Sixteen (Bayfield)

Don't Miss