Aabajijiwang Flowage

January 1, 2024

Nestled in the verdant landscapes of Price County, the Aabajijiwang Flowage is a modestly sized waterbody, spanning 84 acres with a maximum depth of 7 feet.

This flowage is characterized by a bottom composition that is predominantly muck, making up 80% of the substrate, with gravel accounting for the remaining 20%, and notably lacking in sand and rock.

Anglers may find this to be an intriguing spot for fishing, as the flowage is home to a variety of panfish and the elusive Northern Pike, offering a quiet and relatively shallow environment for a day of casting lines and enjoying the simplicity of the Northwoods.

Whether you’re a local resident or a visitor to the area, the Aabajijiwang Flowage promises a peaceful fishing experience in a natural setting.

Aabajijiwang Flowage Facts

Size84 Acres
Depth7 Feet
Bottom0% sand, 20% gravel, 0% rock, 80% muck
Northern Pike

Aabajijiwang Flowage Location


Mike has been coming up or living in the Northwoods since his childhood.
He is also an avid outdoorsman, writer and supper club aficionado.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

northwoods no snow
Previous Story

Northwoods Businesses Hurt by No Snow

poachers boulder junction (1)
Next Story

Poaching Group Active in Boulder Junction

Don't Miss